Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
We invite you to participate in the 13th International Specialized Exhibition
“REAL ESTATE.INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES. FRANCHISING”
26 - 29April, 2016
REAL ESTATE FRANCHISING
- Countryside real estate - Franchising
- Urban real estate - Business credits
- International real estate - Investment funds
- Commercial real estate - Leasing
- Mortgage services - Insurance services
- leaders of industrial enterprises - first-time entrepreneurs
- representatives of small and medium businesses - owners of small and medium businesses
- officials of Tatarstan Government
- residents, interested in buying a property
ADVANTAGES OF THE EXHIBITION:
- opportunity to get a lot of useful contactsin a short period
- lively dialogue with potential buyers
-attendance by target visitors only
- participation in discussion of important industry issues within business program
- improvement of the company image and consumer confidence in the region
- personal contacts with potential franchisees
-opportunity to single out yourfranchise among others
- increase the level of trust among potential franchise buyers
- opportunityfor development of business in the fast growing market of the Republic of Tatarstan
- opportunity to present company for a wide range of potential franchisees
The Exhibition started its history in 2003. Since then over 500 participants have taken part in the exhibition and more than 20000 people have visited it.Until 2014 the exhibition was held under the name of “Tatarstan Real Estate Fair” withthe following exhibitors - developers and sellers of the international and Russian real estate, banks and insurance companies from Russia and other countries. In 2014 exhibition topics were enlarged up to investment opportunities and franchising.
One of the most economically developed regions of Russia.Tatarstan takes 4th place in national ratings on investment climate in the Russian Federation. The republic is included in top five Russian regions with a high socio and economical rate.A region, located in the center of the largest industrial region of the Russian Federation, at the intersection of major highways, connecting east and west, north and south of the country.Kazan is the capital of Tatarstan. Its population amounts up to 1 190 000 people. The city is awarded with a registered brand "the third capital of Russia". Kazan hosted XXVII World Summer Universiadein 2013, the World Aquatics Championship in 2015, and in 2018 Kazan will be one of the cities that will be hosting the FootballWorld Cup.
The nearest major cities are Izhevsk, Yoshkar-Ola, NaberezhnyeChelny and Cheboksary.
Participation cost for Russian companies and CIS countries/for foreign companies:
Registration fee 440 Euro
Unequipped space 180 Euro per sq.m.
Open space 95 Euro per sq.m.
Prices cover all the exhibition days, VAT included.
The "KazanskayaYarmarka" Exhibition Center organizes over 30 exhibitions annually. Each year the exhibitions gather over 3300 exhibitors from Russia and 30 countries as well as about 200 000 visitors.
The activity of KazanskayaYarmarka JSC meets the highest standards and is awarded by the leading exhibition communities of Russia and the world. The "KazanskayaYarmarka" Exhibition Center is a member of the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs (RUEF) and the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI). 10 exhibitions organized by KazanskayaYarmarka JSC are awarded with the RUEF sign, 4 exhibitions are awarded with UFI sign.
Official confirmation of the quality of services provided by the company is a certified quality management system in compliance with ISO 9001:2008. KazanskayaYarmarka is the only exhibition venue in Russia having the sign of compliance with international quality standards. Since 2013 KazanskayaYarmarka JSC is a member of the International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA), in 2014 it has joined the Association of European Businesses (AEB).
There`re 3 pavilions on the territory of the exhibition venue with total area of 6700 sq.m., the Main Pavilion (VIP- class), the Congress-Center. The total area of the exhibition venue is 12.1 ha.
Head of the project: AminovaAygul
For international exhibitors: Guzal Bikanacheva
Tel./fax: +7 (843) 570-51-28, +7 (843) 570-51-11 (24 hours)
Russia, 420059, Kazan, Orenburgskytrakt, 8, KazanskayaYarmarka JSC